- The Lampert fine welding principle is based on the TIG welding technique.
- It generates an arc, also called plasma, for a brief moment, which generates a spot weld.
- The welding spots have diameters of approx. 0.2 – 4.0 mm.
- An electrode made of tungsten is clamped in the handpiece of the welder, and the arc is ignited from its tip.
- Tungsten is the metal with the highest melting point (3422°C) – the electrode itself does not melt.
- The handling of Lampert welding equipment is very simple: through a microscope equipped with an eye-protection filter, you look at the electrode and guide the workpieces to it by hand.
- The welding spot is triggered automatically.
- Power (%), pulse duration (ms) and various welding pulse curves can be easily and clearly set on the device
Lampert Werktechnik GmbH
Ettlebener street 27