- The PUK is a fine welding machine based on TIG welding technology.
- It generates an arc, also called plasma, for a brief moment, which generates a spot weld.
- The welding spots have diameters of approx. 0.2 – 3.7 mm.
- An electrode made of tungsten is clamped in the handpiece of the PUK, and the arc is ignited from its tip.
- Tungsten is the metal with the highest melting point (3422°C) – the electrode itself does not melt.
- The handling of the PUK is very simple: Through a microscope equipped with an eye protection filter, one looks at the electrode and guides the workpieces to it by hand.
- The welding spot is triggered automatically.
- Power (%), pulse duration (ms) and various welding pulse curves can be set easily and clearly on the PUK
Lampert Werktechnik GmbH
Ettlebener street 27