FINE WELDING TECHNOLOGY THAT SETS STANDARDS
The NEW PUK 6
The comparison with its predecessors shows: 20 years of experience and passion in development raise fine welding technology to an unprecedented level with the PUK 6
Welding veneers, applying metal, fixing work, welding eyelets, closing pores, making seams, welding precious metals including. Silver as well as copper and bronze and all weldable alloys, material thicknesses also below 0.2 mm
is handled by the new PUK 6.
- Redesigned display with improved resolution
- Clear design language with timeless aesthetics as a visual highlight at every workplace
- Noble, selected materials for highest demands on value and appearance
- Up to 3.3 welds per second: up to 65% faster spot weld sequence
- More homogeneous, smoother spot welds - excellent weld even with variable spot spacing
- Higher heat input if required: Perfect results even with critical materials
- 50 % finer spot welds in the lower power spectrum
- Minimum pulse duration now down to 0.1 ms: 67% shorter welding time in micro mode
- 20% faster and thus more agile electrode stroke
- Maximum electrode thickness now up to 1 mm
- Up to 50 % longer service life of the electrode
Average measured service life improvement in test setups, actual value depends on individual user profile
- 70% higher display resolution with increased viewing angle under all environmental conditions
- Faster operation and material selection through direct control with one-hand joystick with turn-push-tilt function
- Faster maximum spot weld sequence due to extended speed function - selectable in 3 levels
- Refined micro mode with tighter gradation enables extended spectrum when welding at the lower power limit
- New standby mode: Continuous availability with 85% lower energy consumption
|Current (TIG) min./max.||9 - 400 A|
|Pulse duration (TIG) min./max.||0.1 - 34 ms|
|Current (fixation welding) min./max.||80 - 700 A|
|Pulse duration (fixation welding)||1.5 ms|
|Welding speed||up to 3 Hz|
|max. Loading time||0,8 s|
|Number of metal programs||11|
|Range display with recommended
|Warning for excessive settings||+|
|High frequency welding||+|
|automatic gas pre-flow time||+|
|Gas consumption||approx. 2 l/min|
|Inert gas||Argon > 99.9 %
e.g. Argon 4.6
|Power consumption during welding||400 VA|
|Power consumption in float mode||7 W|
Video presentation of the new PUK 6
See here a short presentation of the new PUK 6 by the goldsmith Christoph Straube from Nuremberg. He will clearly explain the advantages and innovations of the new generation of devices – let him surprise you!
The original PUK fine welding system
- Exact positioning of the spot welds
- Precise welds under the welding microscope
- Welding of even the smallest material thicknesses
- Superior welding properties
- Reproducible and high quality at any time
Welding results on all weldable materials
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Optimized welding curves for all common alloys in jewelry manufacturing
- Very low, controllable heat generation
- Higher maximum power and improved welding performance especially of highly conductive silver, copper and tin alloys due to the new speed function
- Compact size – finds space in every workshop
- Low acquisition costs
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Facilitation and time savings during repairs and soldering
- Low costs for consumables
- Low argon consumption
- Maintenance free technology
Around the PUK 6
The functional principle of PUK welding is as simple as it is ingenious
If the electrode tip of the welding handpiece touches the workpiece, the welding process starts automatically. At the point of contact, a melting of 0.3 to 3.0 mm diameter occurs under inert gas atmosphere (depending on material and setting).
In addition to precious metal alloys such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium, many non-ferrous metals such as copper and tin alloys as well as many steels, and titanium alloys are also suitable for welding with the PUK 6.
All alloys suitable for laser welding can also be welded with the PUK 6. The PUK 6 is particularly characterized by the fact that welding can be carried out without damage even in the immediate vicinity of sensitive gemstones.
Compact and variable TIG impulse welder in the jewelry manufacturing industry
in which the mode of operation and range of applications are very close to laser welding. Stable welds can be made easily on workpieces as thin as 0.2 mm.
The PUK 6 fine welding unit opens up a very large number of Possible applications in the production of jewelry: Constructions from sheet metal or wire elements, fixation welds and repairs, filling of defects, filling of pores by means of applying Welding rod, and much more can be realized with the PUK 6 – from the smallest repair to series production to the most unusual new creation.
The PUK technology will inspire you!
- Intuitive operation almost without familiarization
- Intelligent presettings mean that only 2 operating steps are required. Select metal group and work situation > Welding!
- Precision handpiece for precision welding
- Solid quality and the best materials such as stainless steel and Teflon are a prerequisite for precision in manufacturing and reliability in use.
- The handling of the components: Well thought-out details facilitate handling.
- Ergonomic working: Individual adjustment of the working position and comfortable hand rests for low-fatigue work.
Practical additional system components and accessories, such as electrode grinding motor, flow controller, or welding wires and much more.
is available according to your individual needs. Please also visit our accessories page.
Can’t decide which Lampert PUK welder is best for you? In our showroom you will find numerous customer opinions from everyday work, an extensive video library with application examples and a photo gallery with practical examples. Let us inspire you!
Scope of delivery
The PUK-6 welding system is delivered with the following accessories and includes all necessary documentation
Here you can download additional information about our welding equipment
Mohan Chandie Shaw
Dr. Daniela Zaharia
Quality for your demand: We place importance on the highest production and safety standards and guarantee the reliability of our products.
High quality connectors and professional screw and plug-in connections ensure durability and lasting safety in daily use.
Special electrodes without toxic components, with optimized ignition and welding properties
Practical and fast: plug-in nozzle and clamping nut for fast, tool-free changing of electrodes
High quality workmanship in every detail and dustproof housing without fan and thus quiet and durable
Quality “Made in Germany”:
The PUK welding equipment is developed and produced in Germany.
Quality by conviction:
For the PUK welding equipment we provide 3 years warranty!
Each PUK welding system is manufactured according to the valid EN standards and is CE compliant.
In addition to CE compliance, our welding equipment also meets UKCA requirements for the UK
Our long-standing cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences WÜ-SW vouches for innovation.