Accessories for welding equipment
With extensive accessories for our welding equipment, you can master almost any challenge of fine welding and the maintenance and care of Lampert welding equipment.
Item no. 100 600
- PUK flow controller:
An important prerequisite for reliable welds is the correct flow rate of the argon shielding gas.
- With the PUK flow regulator, the precise setting of the recommended 2 liters per minute is simple, but above all: > reliable!
- The flow controller is specially designed for the low gas flow rates in PUK welding.
|Max. Inlet pressure||230 bar|
|Adjustment range||0 - 6 l/min|
Electrode grinding motor
Item no. 100 858
The grinding motor is a useful accessory for every PUK welding machine. The care of the electrode tips, which is important for very good welding results, is done in no time with the grinding motor.
The diamond disc used has a long service life. Replacement washers are available as accessories if required and can be easily changed with the aid of the enclosed hexagonal wrench.
To grind the electrode tips, the electrodes are held at a preset angle of 15° to the rotating diamond disc and rotated between the fingers. Guide holes are available in diameters of 0.5, 0.6, 0.8 and 1 mm. The diamond wheel is securely embedded in a sturdy aluminum housing so that only the face of the grinding surface is accessible.
The grinding motor can be mounted separately or on the combined connection socket of the welding unit - if a foot switch is already in operation there additionally with a T-connector (Art.No. 100 823). The motor is switched on with a button on the side of the housing.
|Idle speed||11000 rpm|
|Power consumption (12 V)||max. 6 W|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||34 x 76 mm|
|Weight||approx. 200 g|
Item no. 100 823
for PUK welding equipment
for simultaneous connection of foot switch and electrode grinding motor or a welding microscope and the optics unit (LCD eye protection system).
Item no. 100 850
- The practical addition for your PUK welder
In contrast to automatic welding, each individual welding process can also be triggered with the foot switch. Thus, in difficult welding situations, accidental initiation of the weld can be avoided.
- Users who are used to working with a foot switch do not have to change.
Nappa leather glove
Item no. 100 730/731/732*
- Highest tactile sensitivity, finest goat nappa leather and a back of the hand made of knitted fabric ensure a very good fit and high wearing comfort.
for PUK welding equipment
Glove is designed for fine welding with low power. For higher power welding, please use standard TIG gloves.
- *Available in size 7, 8, 9
Standard TIG glove
Item no. 100 735/736/737*
- This standard TIG glove is made of very soft goat nappa leather and ensures a good feeling and high wearing comfort despite the best protection of the hands.
- The glove is recommended for PUK welding with higher power.
- *Available in size 8, 9, 10
Item no. 200 006
- For mounting on the welding microscope
- Extended face protection for welding with or without handpiece holding arm.
Universal cleaner for PUK welding equipment
Item no. 100 741
- for the pretreatment of welding material
- 150 ml metal spray can
Item no. 100 500
- The flat nose pliers are suitable for holding and safely contacting small parts.
- The pliers are nickel plated for optimum conductivity.
Flexible contact strip
Item no. 100 695
- The flexible contact strip is very suitable for contacting workpieces where the normal clamp cannot be used, or for very delicate as well as polished parts.
- Length 100 cm
Fixation welding set PUK 4.1 / PUK 5
Item no. 100 845
- The fusion welding set is required to use the "fusion welding" function.
- The set consists of foot switch and blue connection cable 100 cm with contact terminal.
Argon nozzle 4 mm
Item no. 100 150-4
- This inert gas nozzle with Ø 4 mm nominal diameter has a nozzle opening 1.0 mm larger than
the 3 mm standard nozzle.
- This nozzle is particularly advantageous when welding on edges or very filigree structures, as the wider gas flow better encloses such structures.
Item no. 100 112
- The handpiece tray is made of heavy solid rubber and ensures safe storage of the handpiece.
Item no. 200 217
- The headrest for PUK welding microscopes enables relaxed and fatigue-free work with the welding microscope.
- Especially during longer welding tasks, the headrest helps to maintain concentration on the workpiece.
Display protection film
Item no. 100 145
- Display protection film
exact fit for the PUK 5 display.
Microscope eyepieces 15x
Item no. 200 111
- For the greatest precision in welding with PUK welding equipment.
The microscope eyepieces with 15x magnification are particularly recommended for very fine welding work where maximum precision is required. The eyepieces fit all Lampert welding microscopes and can be easily exchanged in just a few steps.
|Field of view||13 mm|
Here you can download additional information about our accessories for welding equipment, spare and wear parts