Fine welding device PUK 6
The comparison with its predecessors shows: 20 years of experience and passion in the development of fine welding equipment raise the features of the PUK 6 to an unprecedented level.
The tool for any goldsmith or silversmith, watchmaker and many other …
Welding veneers, applying metal to edges and surfaces on jewelry and watches, similar to laser welding, fixing work, welding eyelets, sealing pores, making seams, welding precious metals including. silver as well as copper and bronze and all weldable alloys. The new PUK 6 can handle material thicknesses even below 0.2 mm.
The facts of the PUK 6 welders at a glance
- Redesigned display with improved resolution
- Clear design language with timeless aesthetics as a visual highlight at every workplace
- Noble, selected materials for highest demands on value and appearance
- Up to 3.3 spot welds per second: up to 65% faster spot weld sequence
- More homogeneous, smoother spot welds – excellent weld even with variable spot spacing
- Higher heat input if required: Perfect results even with critical materials
- The new PUK 6 welders can produce 50% finer spot welds in the lower power spectrum.
- Minimum pulse duration now down to 0.1 ms: 67% shorter impulse duration in micro mode
- 20% faster and thus more agile electrode lifting
- Maximum electrode thickness now up to 1 mm
- Up to 50 % longer service life of the electrode
Average measured service life improvement in test setups, actual value depends on individual user profile
- 70% higher display resolution with increased viewing angle under all environmental conditions
- Faster operation and material selection (gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper alloys, titanium and more) through direct control with one-hand joystick with turn-push-tilt function
- Faster maximum spot weld sequence due to extended speed function – selectable in 3 levels
- Refined micro mode with tighter gradation enables extended spectrum when welding at the lower power limit
- New standby mode: Continuous availability with 85% lower energy consumption
|Current (TIG) min./max.||9 – 400 A|
|Pulse duration (TIG) min./max.||0.1 – 34 ms|
|Current (fixation welding) min./max.||80 – 700 A|
|Pulse duration (fixation welding)||1.5 ms|
|Welding speed||up to 3 Hz|
|max. Loading time||0,8 s|
|Number of metal programs||11|
|Range display with recommended
|Warning for excessive settings||+|
|High frequency welding||+|
|automatic gas pre-flow time||+|
|Gas consumption||approx. 2 l/min|
|Inert gas||Argon > 99.9 %
e.g. Argon 4.6
|Power consumption during welding||400 VA|
|Power consumption in float mode||7 W|
Video presentation of the new PUK 6
See here a short presentation of the new precision welder PUK 6 from Lampert by the goldsmith Christoph Straube from Nuremberg. He will explain the advantages and innovations of the new Lampert welding equipment to you in a clear manner – let yourself be surprised!
The original PUK fine welding system
- Exact positioning of the spot welds
- Precise welds under the welding microscope
- Welding of even the smallest material thicknesses
- Superior welding properties
- Reproducible and high quality at any time
Welding results on all weldable materials
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Optimized welding curves for all common precious metals and alloys in jewelry production, for goldsmiths, for silversmiths or for watchmakers
- Very low, controllable heat generation, comparable to that of laser welding
- Higher maximum power and improved welding performance especially of highly conductive silver, copper and tin alloys due to the new speed function
- Compact size – finds space in every workshop
- Low acquisition costs
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Facilitate and save time during repairs and soldering of gold and silver and other precious metal alloys.
- Low costs for consumables
- Low consumption of argon
- Maintenance free technology
All around the arc welder PUK 6
The functional principle of PUK welding is as simple as it is ingenious
If the electrode tip of the welding handpiece touches the workpiece, the welding process starts automatically. At the point of contact, a melting of 0.3 to 3.0 mm diameter occurs under inert gas atmosphere (depending on material and setting).
In addition to precious metal alloys such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium, this welder can also be used to weld many non-ferrous metals such as copper and tin alloys, as well as many steels, stainless steel and titanium alloys. You can see some examples in the application examples.
All alloys suitable for laser welding can also be welded with the PUK 6. The PUK 6 is particularly characterized by the fact that welding can be carried out without damage even in the immediate vicinity of sensitive gemstones.
Compact and variable TIG impulse welder in the jewelry manufacturing industry
in which the mode of operation and range of applications are very close to laser welding. Stable welds can be made easily on workpieces as thin as 0.2 mm.
The PUK 6 fine welding unit opens up a wide range of applications in jewelry manufacturing: Constructions from sheet metal or wire elements, fixation welding and repairs, filling of defects, filling of pores by means of applying Welding rod, and much more can be realized with the PUK 6 – from the smallest repair to series production to the most unusual new creation.
The PUK technology from Lampert will inspire you!
- Intuitive operation almost without familiarization
- Intelligent presettings mean that only 2 operating steps are required. Select metal group and work situation > Welding!
- Precision handpiece for precision welding
- Solid quality and the best materials such as stainless steel and Teflon are a prerequisite for precision in manufacturing and reliability in use.
- The handling of the components: Well thought-out details facilitate handling.
- Ergonomic working: Individual adjustment of the working position and comfortable hand rests for low-fatigue work.
Practical further system components and accessories, such as electrode grinding motor, flow controller or welding wires and many more are available according to your individual needs. Please also visit our Accessories page.
Scope of delivery of the PUK 6
The PUK 6 welding system is delivered with the following accessories and includes all necessary documentation
Here you can download additional information about our welding equipment
Quality for your demand: We attach importance to the highest production and safety standards and guarantee the reliability of our welding equipment.
High quality connectors and professional screw and plug-in connections ensure durability and lasting safety in daily use.
Special electrodes without toxic components, with optimized ignition and welding properties
Practical and fast: plug-in nozzle and clamping nut for fast, tool-free changing of electrodes
High quality workmanship in every detail and dustproof housing without fan and thus quiet and durable
Quality “Made in Germany
The PUK welding equipment is developed and produced in Germany.
Quality from conviction
For the PUK welding equipment we provide 3 years warranty!
Each PUK welding system is manufactured according to the valid EN standards and is CE compliant.
In addition to CE compliance, our welding equipment also meets UKCA requirements for the UK.
Our long-standing cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences WÜ-SW vouches for innovation.
The official German ceritification authority for research and developent “Bescheinigungsstelle Forschungszulage” (BSFZ) awards its seal exclusively to companies that are eligible to claim funding through the research allowance.